Corporate & Social Responsibility
As Canada's leading provider of integrated entertainment firms, providing production related services, studio facilities and equipment to the film and television industry, Comweb Group is dedicated to the success and perseverance of every Canadian production team. Through both William F. White International and Pinewood Toronto Studios, Comweb has been able to provide multiple opportunities for talent to work and train with the best in the business to build the Canadian film and television industry as a whole.
As we embrace the challenges of today and the future, it's clear that true success relies on our ability to continue to lead the industry. We strive to enhance the greater good of our production communities across Canada.
Contributing to Canadian culture and maintaining close ties with communities across the country is at the heart of our management philosophy and company values as we strive to align our business decisions with an ongoing effort to make every impact of our business positive.
COMWEB GROUP IS PROUD TO SUPPORT MANY INDUSTRY ORGANIZATIONS.
Here are just some that receive our support :
- Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television (ACCT)
- Alberta Media Production Industries Association (AMPIA)
- Atlantic Film Festival (AFF)
- Banff World Media Festival
- Canadian Film Centre (CFC)
- Canadian Media Production Association (CMPA)
- Director's Guild of Canada (DGC)
- Hot Docs Film Festival
- National Screen Institute (NSI)
- On Screen Manitoba
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
- Vancouver International Film Festival
- Women in Film and Television (WIFT)